Dec 13, 2011 at 3:38 AM
- Simulator can read measurements from file provided by user.
- Measurement file could be anywhere in the system, but it should be like as sample file with this release.
- Measurement file must have UNIX time stamp, Phasor, FREQ, DFREQ, Analog respectively (Analog is not must but order must be followed).
- User can select phasor type form voltage and current.
- User can select Analog type form POW, RMS and Peak.
- For fixed poind the scaling factors field has been added for phasor and analog measurement.
- From 'Maximum Value' for phasor channel and analog channel, the PHUNIT & ANUNIT would be calculated i.e.
- PHUNIT for phasor-voltage = Maximum Value*1000*100000/32768;
- PHUNIT for phasor-current = Maximum Value*100000/32768;
- ANUNIT for Analog-POW = Maximum Value*100000/32768;
- ANUNIT for Analog-RMS = Maximum Value*100000/32768;
- ANUNIT for Analog-Peak = Maximum Value*100000/32768;
- User can dynamically add or remove the phasor and analog channels form configuration frame.
- User can start PMU-server at any time as he wish. For every execution of PMU user will prompted to asked server port and protocol.
- PMU Simulator-1.2 has option to add as well as remove the 'Configuration file'.
- PMU Simulator-1.2 not handling the Digital channels (Soon in next release).
- User can also have the option to change the data rate during communication.
Note* : Scaling factor can be apply only on fixed point measurements from file not on auto generated data.