real PMU with IPDC

Feb 22, 2016 at 1:30 PM
Edited Feb 22, 2016 at 1:31 PM
I have built a real PMU and hooked up into the system, is there any way that i can connect the PMU with free iPDC software on raspberry pi?
Coordinator
Mar 1, 2016 at 4:03 AM

Hello,
I could not understand your question. Do you want to run iPDC on raspberry-pi? or is your PMU on raspberry-pi?

We have not tested iPDC on R-pi but I think if has gtk2.0+ support then you can compile it of R-pi and use it. I don't see any other hindrance. You can running 'make' on your R-pi platform and post here if you get any error.

2016-02-23 16:13 GMT+05:30 sayem123 <[email removed]>:

I have built a real PMU and hooked up into the system, is there any way that i can connect the PMU with free iPDC software on raspberry pi?

Read the full discussion online.

To add a post to this discussion, reply to this email ([email removed])

To start a new discussion for this project, email [email removed]

You are receiving this email because you subscribed to this discussion on CodePlex. You can unsubscribe or change your settings on codePlex.com.

Please note: Images and attachments will be removed from emails. Any posts to this discussion will also be available online at codeplex.com

Mar 4, 2016 at 5:06 AM
What I really meant that I have built a Phasor Measurement Unit (PMU) on Raspberry Pi that measures and compute voltages,frequency,phase angles and communicate the data according to IEEE standard (C37.118.1). Is there somehow any chance i can display the data from PMU which i have built, on another machine whichcan have iPDC installed on it without the need for PMU simulator since I had built my own.

Any help would be greatly appreciated
Mar 6, 2016 at 4:01 PM
nprjhjwa wrote:
Hello, I could not understand your question. Do you want to run iPDC on raspberry-pi? or is your PMU on raspberry-pi? We have not tested iPDC on R-pi but I think if has gtk2.0+ support then you can compile it of R-pi and use it. I don't see any other hindrance. You can running 'make' on your R-pi platform and post here if you get any error. 2016-02-23 16:13 GMT+05:30 sayem123 <[email removed]>: From: sayem123 I have built a real PMU and hooked up into the system, is there any way that i can connect the PMU with free iPDC software on raspberry pi? Read the full discussion online. To add a post to this discussion, reply to this email ([email removed]) To start a new discussion for this project, email [email removed] You are receiving this email because you subscribed to this discussion on CodePlex. You can unsubscribe or change your settings on codePlex.com. Please note: Images and attachments will be removed from emails. Any posts to this discussion will also be available online at codeplex.com
What I really meant that I have built a Phasor Measurement Unit (PMU) on Raspberry Pi that measures and compute voltages,frequency,phase angles and communicate the data according to IEEE standard (C37.118.1). Is there somehow any chance i can display the data from PMU which i have built, on another machine whichcan have iPDC installed on it without the need for PMU simulator since I had built my own.

Any help would be greatly appreciated
Coordinator
Mar 9, 2016 at 3:19 AM
Hello,
You can use iPDC on any linux machine to communicate to your PMU using C37.118.1. You may store the captured data in a mysql database too. However iPDC does not have feature to view the data in a plot.

Mar 9, 2016 at 3:03 PM
nprjhjwa wrote:
Hello, You can use iPDC on any linux machine to communicate to your PMU using C37.118.1. You may store the captured data in a mysql database too. However iPDC does not have feature to view the data in a plot.
Thank you very much will post results here