Sep 11, 2012
Other Available Downloads
iPDC suite version-1.3.1, Modifications and Bug Fixed (from v 1.3.0)
- New User Manual for iPDC-v1.3.1 available on websites.
- Bug resolved : PMU Simulator TCP connection error and hang connection for client (PDC).
- Now PMU Simulator (server) can communicate more than one PDCs (clients) over TCP and UDP parallely.
- PMU Simulator is now sending the exact data frames as mentioned in data rate by user.
- PMU Simulator data rate has been verified by iPDC database entries and PMU Connection Tester.
- PMU Simulator is now having an option to introduce CheckSum error in a sending data frame.
- Bug resolved : Digital word resolution for configuration parser in parser.c from iPDC & DBServer modules.
- New table has added to DBServer modules named RECEIVED FRAME TIME. This table stores REceived frame time log in iPDC Database.
- Stability increased of iPDC Database Server for handling dynamic changes and continuous storage of data.
- Now PHASOR_MEASUREMENTS are storing in Polar format AMPLITUDE and ANGLE.
- Table attributes and Primary Key have been changed for some tables in iPDC Database.
- Now the measurements are storing in the file also along with MySQL database by DBServer.
- The 'images' folder is added in iPDC and PMUSimulator packages to store project images.
- iPDC.desktop and PMU.desktop files are added to iPDC and PMUSimulator respectively. These files will create Menu shortcuts.
- File overwite feature for iPDC and PMU Configuration has been added.
- Makefile has been updated for new version installation.
- GUI modifications for iPDC and PMUSimulator have been done in many aspects.
- iPDC, DBServer and PMUSimulator are successfully tested with physical devices individually.
- Sample Measurement files for 50 and 60 Hz are present in the PMUSimulator folder, and will be copied to /home/$USER/iPDC/DataDir* during installation of Simulator.
- iPDCDBQueries is removed from iPDC.
- In DBServer folder 'Sample DBConnect.c' (earlier db.c) is a sample file having the C program to connect the MySQL-Database. The same file is also having the iPDC-Database tables and different queries.
- For more details please refer the UserManual-1.3.1.
No reviews yet for this release.
Opera does not support ClickOnce X
To install this application, save it and then open it. Opening it directly from Opera will not work correctly.